Position Summary: We are seeking a creative, driven digital social media guru to create and implement a comprehensive service marketing, advertising, communications, and public relations program.The digital social media analyst will help us tell our story, lead the SEO/SEM efforts, and provide insightful data analysis to measure and guide the vision of our consulting practice’s service value proposition.
This is an independent, critical thinking“hands-on” position. You will be the point of contact for fielding, messaging and communicating all press releases via social media and web presence.This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to possess a Secret security clearance.
Location: The successful candidate will work remotely during COVID-19 shutdown; however, one must be able to commute to the Washington Metropolitan area or Columbia, MD to attend periodic meetings and trainings as needed.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Set overall strategy that will deliver hyper growth and lead tactical execution of organic and paid search, social media, and affiliate programs.
- Manage SEM and SEO budget, develop campaign strategy and creatives, and monitor performance to continuously analyze and optimize conversion metrics.
- Create reports and monitor KPIs for changes in trends to make recommendations to the marketing team.•Analyze data to help refine target audience and enhance marketing performance.
- Help establish our user market, drive consumer interest, build our service brand, and promote our services at government outreach opportunities and industry trade associations.
- Drive SEO performance through the use of world class SEO tools and tactics to drive organic traffic and increase keyword ranking.
- Collaborate with other teams and shareholders to refine service messaging and roadmap.
- Manage multiple and concurrent projects, keep them on schedule and within scope.
- Collaborate with both HR and business development to drive presence for recruitment and positive service branding across recruitment and sales sites.
- Support the development and execution of the practice capability strategy
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field. MBA is a major plus.
- 3+ years’ experience online marketing consumer products, preferably in the Federal government contracting and consulting sectors.
- 3+ years’ experience running web projects focused on driving engagement and conversion rate optimization.
- Deep experience in web analytics, experience in the use of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook.
- SEO knowledge and familiarity with SEM management.
- Talented in writing. Experience in graphic design a plus.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Excellent business acumen, leadership, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- Experience in startups or high-growth firms along with experience in public consulting sector is a winning combination.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
How to Apply: Resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Final candidates will undergo background clearance and skills assessment prior to final selection. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews within the salary range will be contacted. The firm is an EEO/AA employer. The firm will not discriminate in its hiring practices because of an applicant’s race color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.